SVA Kids Academy Instructors
SVA is launching a new program, similar to summer camps, for kids/teens. Program starts in May. We are going to offer programming for families struggling with home schooling.
Courses include: karaoke camp; animation and video game voiceover; speech & debate; D&D camp; college prep-public speaking. If you are interested in applying, here is what we need: CV or resume.
Experience working with kids a plus; you will need to pass a background check.
For now, all courses are taught from home. Computer and internet required. If you do not live in the Seattle area — that’s OKAY. We can offer camps that are strictly online for the two weeks. We welcome applicants from all over the world.
For those living in Seattle, this may change as we move into summer, but all instructors MUST be flexible about how we teach. Some weeks might be at home, some weeks might be in person. No formal VO experience needed, but welcome.
No formal teaching experience needed, but experience with kids and an excitement about VO/singing/speech&debate/D&D is required. An open mind about teaching is required. We will train you on how to work with kids.
Please send cover letter, resume/CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are hiring in the next seven days. (Programs start first week of May). Please send info ASAP.
This program is on hold until further notice.
- 10 hours per week of supervising studio use and equipment. We have a mix of weekend, evening and daytime hours.
- Helping clean the studio.
- Assisting renters with small audio issues.
- Data Entry as needed.
- Copy Library maintenance as needed.
- Familiar with Mac computers.
- Office 365 skills.
- Comfort around technology and a willingness to learn more.
- Ability to get to Georgetown on time.
Skills that we will help foster:
- How to set up audio equipment.
- How to use different Digital Audio Software — including Audacity, Ocenaudio, Audition, Pro Tools.
- How to troubleshoot.
- For each season session, interns will receive up to 4 voiceover coaching sessions per month with current working staff.
Please apply directly by email to Amanda@seattlevoiceacademy.com. A cover letter, resume or CV and three references are required. Please indicate if your availability is weekend/daytime/evenings. Deadline to apply is April 30th.