SVA Administrative Assistant
Part-time. Remote virtual work. The pay for the coordinating position is $19.00 per hour, 10-20 hours per week depending on projects. Two hours Monday-Friday is required. Hours are flexible between 9am-5pm.
- Maintain master calendar for workshops.
- Return all phone call messages and answer phones during assigned work hours.
- Communicate with students to help Director, Faculty
- Maintain contact sheet for all instructors, director, SVA staff
- Train faculty on all administrative systems including: calendars, booking systems, time sheets, student communication systems, SVA in-house communication system: Basecamp.
- Adding to the Video SVA “Wiki” of how-tos so that all systems are carefully documented.
- Assisting with payroll.
- Maintain online copy library.
- Help maintain other “materials” for camps: could be Karaoke song list, D&D materials, PDF workbooks for camps
- Troubleshoot workshops right at the start time, in case an instructor has an issue with the internet.
- Family communication. Checking in with families a week prior to camp, first day of camp, sending surveys right after camp.
- Work with the director on observing instructors.
- Streamline online systems and make working as faculty as easy as possible.
- Reminding the director of anything that might be slowing the system or needs to be done.
Please send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to hire this position ASAP.
Sound Engineer / Designer
We are looking for sound designers with a background in commercial sound design and/or video game design. For the majority of 2021, this will be a remote job and can continue on that way, unless you are interested in mixing sound once we open up our physical studios again late in 2021.
- Sound design for professional voiceover demo reels, including commercial, video game and eLearning
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings – free of distortion or audio artifacts
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Provide industry-competitive demo reels, approved by our faculty for students approved to produce a demo
- Proven experience as sound engineer / designer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (e.g. Pro Tools, Audition, Audacity)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity
- High school diploma; Degree in audio/sound engineering or related field is a plus
Please send CV/Resume/sound samples to email@example.com.